A few days ago, Samsung held the “Galaxy Unpacked 2021: Welcome to the Everyday Epic” event to reveal its latest Galaxy flagships. Curated in a 360-degree virtual event space, the highly anticipated occasion presented new gadgets and tech offerings with the aim to transform and make your everyday life epic. Here are 8 highlights from the show:
- Samsung unveiled three new handsets – Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Ultra and Galaxy S21 Plus – together with the next generation of the EarPods line Galaxy Buds Pro, as well as the S Pen and Samsung Smart Tag.
- The all-new Samsung Galaxy S21 series receives a number of improvements with Galaxy S21 Ultra seeing the biggest jump in terms of design features.
- Speaking of design, Samsung has also made some major changes to the flagship series such as swapping panels from aluminium to polycarbonate and flat display for curved screen, among others.
- According to TM Roh (below), president and head of mobile communications business at Samsung Electronics, the Galaxy S21 series caters to different style and needs, featuring head-turning design and state-of-the-art innovations.
- As part of its ecological ethos, all three smartphones will not be bundled with a charger and earphones.
- The latest Galaxy Buds Pro boasts a totally revised design and supports active noise cancellations. Not just that, the earphones are fixed with motion-tracking sensors, 360 degrees surround sound system from Dolby and tiny woofers for extra and better bass experience.
- A new addition to the family, Samsung SmartTag is a Bluetooth-powered portable tracker that allows users to tag and track any item, pet or person to locate them. Simply pair it with any Samsung smartphone via the SmartThing apps, users are able to see the last recorded location of the SmartTag on map.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones and Galaxy Buds Pro are now available for pre-order and will start hitting stores on January 29 while the SmartTag can now be purchased at any Samsung official stores.
Click here to find out more.