Celebrating the Year of the Ox, Carlsberg Malaysia has launched the “Celebrate Prosperity, Cheers Together” Chinese New Year campaign.
Happening now until February 14th, the campaign rewards its loyal fans with a plethora of prizes for purchases of its products including a special edition 3-litre Carlsberg Danish Pilsner and Carlsberg Smooth Draughts cans and bottles in auspicious red and gold.
Carlsberg fans who buy Carlsberg products or any premium brands from Carlsberg Group the likes of Somersby, 1664 Blanc or Asahi are entitled to win prizes like Carlsberg Poker Set, Carlsberg-branded 20” luggage bag, limited-edition Carlsberg board game, RM100 cash ang pau, Touch ‘n Go eWallet credits, premium WMF cutlery set and more.
Here are what you can redeem when you purchase their products.
- Any two cartons of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner or Carlsberg Smooth Draught and a carton of any premium brands (Somersby, 1664 Blanc or Asahi) at participating supermarkets and hypermarkets and 99 Speedmart can redeem the Carlsberg luggage bag and be in the running to win a 3-litre red bottle.
- Redeem a WMF cutlery set worth RM60 when you purchase any six sets of 4-can pack or a carton of 1664 Blanc, Asahi or Carlsberg Special Brew.
- Collect the bottle caps of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner and Carlsberg Smooth Draught bought at participating food courts and coffee shops and stand a chance to win 3-litre red bottle or a RM100 cash ang pau. Eight bottles caps are entitled to redeem a Carlsberg can-shaped lighter.
- Redeem Carlsberg’s limited-edition playing cards and stand a chance to win an exclusive Carlsberg Poker Set or a 3-litre red bottle when purchasing at participating bars and restaurants.
- Buying RM28 worth of Carlsberg Malaysia products at selected convenient stores is entitled to up to RM88 Touch n’ Go eWallet credits.
- Purchase of CNY bundles at Carlsberg’s official stores on Lazada and Shopee is entitled to redeem the limited-edition Carlsberg CNY board game.
Every Carlsberg fan is invited to participate in the Oxpicious CNY Game happening now at select supermarkets and hypermarkets. For more information, visit here.